Friday, April 4, 2008

Andre Allen

Boy oh Boy, Where should I begin with this one??.... Well as we all SHOULD know Tiger Senior Guard Andre Allen was suspended for the rest of the NCAA Tournament for a failed drug test. The drug test was a random one, given by the NCAAA. This is a big let down for the team as well as the fans. If the rules are upheld, Allen will also not be able to return next year for his last year of eligibility. This absolutely sucks!!! Although this was very wrong and DUMB, I feel sorry for Andre. I know drugs are horrible and NO ONE should do them, but this is a horrible way for him to be remembered. On top of the I'm pretty sure that he knows that he F'd up, and we really dont have to constantly beat him down. (Thats probably not the best thing for this situation right now) I think Calipari did a great job of handling the situation and the press conference. He let Andre know that he still loves him and always will. I hope he is able to learn from this experience and use it for good in his life!

No comments: