Friday, April 11, 2008

This Month Is SO... Hectic

April has to be the busiest month EVER for me! This is when all of the school work hits you hard. All of the papers are due, and not to mention FINALS! Man, there has to be a better way. Then we had all of the Memphis Tigers Stuff. On top of that I have a crap load of other stuff. I've had two weddings to go to this month. I also have two college graduations to go to. Then there is the DREADFUL High School Prom I have to attend with my "ole lady". So I had the pleasure of looking for a tuxedo for literally THE WHOLE DAY! I decided to just get mine custom-made, which is pretty darn expensive! And on April 26, I get the pleasure of actually going to prom... yippeee! Then I have so... much music stuff also. I have four shows this month, and I've been in the studio almost everyday working on tracks for me as well as my buddy, whose album comes out Tuesday! (so i get to go promote that also!) Now I'm preparing for my two performances on April 19 at Africa in April and this chicks Sweet 16. I hope I make it out of this month still in my RIGHT MIND! (i'm already a little crazy as is)

No comments: