Friday, April 11, 2008

Go Tigers N0Ooooo....

Well I think I just experienced my first HeartBreak, and it wasn't even by a girl. I could I have it broken by a bunch of guys? (No Homo) We were so close to winning our first National Championship! I just knew we had the game in hand, but I guess I knew Wr0nG! I was ready for a GrEaT Celebration for like The Rest Of The MONTH!! LOL...But I guess it wont be happening. Its kind of funny how the one thing everybody said would kill us KILLED US! We had beeen shooting freethrows so well. Then, as soon as we got put under pressure, it all went D0wn. Not to take anything away from the Kansas JayHawks..but we GAVE that game away! I've always said only 2 things can beat the Tigers and thats US and the REFS! And I think that held true. But I still want to congradulate the guys on the best season in NCAA History, and hopefully we can do it again next year, but actually win the WHOLE THING!! GO TIGERS

No comments: