Friday, April 4, 2008

Final Four

Tomorrow is the big Final Four Game and I can't wait! I've waited for this time to come the whole year! It would be more fun if I could actually go, but I guess I will make the most out of it here. If we win tomorrow, I'm definitely going Monday! I will be enjoying the game tomorrow with my family, then I'm going to another Tigers party with my friends. I've been watching Sportscenter all this week, and It seems like all of the sports announcers are coming around. Now, all of a sudden, they picked Memphis to win it all the time?!? WTF??? Anyways, it should be a pretty interesting game, Dorsey against Love... That will probably be the deciding factor of who wins. That and how well Derek Rose plays. Who would have ever thought that we would make it this far this soon. Well I did, but not too many other people did. Go TIGERS!!!!

No comments: