Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thieves

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM!!! Why can't people just go out and earn the stuff that they have like everybody else. I guess this would just be too logical. I bet you're asking why is he posting this random blog? So here's the reason: The other day, my friend asked to borrow my laptop while I went to go see Animal Farm. I said sure, since he had let me borrow his before, he also lets me borrow whatever else I want. When I came back, he was standing at the front desk of Richardson Towers with a worried look on his face. He was watching the video camera tape on the computer. I asked him what was wrong, and he began telling me the story. He had stepped out of his room to go play cards downstairs. In the 30 minutes that he was gone, somebody had stolen his flat screen t.v. the laptop, some clothes, and shoes. I could not believe the news I was hearing. MY LAPTOP, GONE? Nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo... It had all of my papers and other work. And now I'm getting frustrated again thinking about it. But he said he was going to help me pay for another one, so I hope everything works out, or they find the person or people that stole it.

No comments: